ANYWAY. ONE YEAR TOGETHER!!!! Holy cow. This year has FLOWN by! I can't believe it's already been this long. One year. 365 days. 8765.81 hours. 525949 minutes. That's a dang long time! And I spent (most of) it with my love, Daylon Michael Crider <3
Even though he left on his mission when we had only been dating for 7 months and we've spent these last 5 apart, it already feels like we've been together for an eternity (in a good way!!) The second we started talking, I felt like I had found the missing piece to my life. It was him and it will always be him :) I feel complete and whole and loved and perfect with him in my life. It's beautiful <3 Here's where you can read all about our story if you haven't already. It's pretty adorable :)
Although we're apart for this anniversary and we will be for the next, we still celebrated in our own ways :) I sent him a nice long love letter with some cute pictures of me. I can't WAIT to find out during this Monday's email what he thought of it! It was heartfelt and lovey and I hope I made him cry ;) hahaHe had two letters for me to open!! TWO. <3 I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and tore them open. The first was all the things he learned in the MTC and how he wants both of us to learn from them and use them in our daily life as husband and wife, father and mother. There were some great tips in there :)
The Second Letter. <3 Holycrapswoontastic! Have I ever mentioned how in LOVE I am with this man??? Well, I am. Like a whole lot. He's sweet, funny, adorable, handsome, caring, loving, perfect, spiritual, sarcastic, and a beautiful man with a beautiful soul. <3 This second letter made me cry. It was so well thought out and loving and caring and just so sweet! He said exactly what I needed to hear from him yesterday. It was two pages long and completely romantic. It wasn't the typical mushy love letter; it was better. It talked about our love and how it's stronger than earthly love. It talked about how we couldn't have just randomly met. We met on purpose because we're supposed to be together. And that's just it. We're supposed to be together because that's what Heavenly Father has planned for us and our future eternities together <3 I love him so much!!Although we didn't spend this anniversary together, and it was a little rough, it was worth it. :) He's supposed to be on his mission and I'm supposed to be here doing all I can to become the best future wife and mother he could ever ask for. I see him becoming an amazing man and future freaking fantastic husband by being on his mission :) He's learning so much and he's becoming better and better every day. I love that man so much and I can't wait for our eternity to start!
I still can't believe it's been a year! It has flown by and I sure hope the rest of his mission goes by just as fast. I love him so much!! We seriously are the perfect match. We've never fought. We only raise each other higher. He's absolutely perfect.
Happy one year, my love. Here's to an eternity more <3
Always <3

No comments:
Post a Comment