Thursday, May 30, 2013

Four Months Done and Gone!

Kay seriously, time is moving by SO FAST!! What the heck! Yes, during the days it seems to drag, but the weeks FLY by and then another month is gone! I swear, the time just keeps going faster! I've tried my best to keep myself busy, and it has worked so far! I can only hope the other months fly by like this one has :)

SO. Earlier this month, I said my goodbyes to yet another missionary, my best friend Sarah Schmidt!! She headed to the MTC to start her training for the Ventura, California mission! She's loving the MTC so far and is just so happy! I love her to death!! This picture is of our last goodbye before she left! It wasn't as hard to say goodbye to her compared to Daylon and I actually felt okay inside. But when I got to work on Wednesday, I felt empty again because it suddenly hit me that she was gone. I love missions and everything, but man... they keep stealing my friends! Haha :)

May 12. Mother's Day. I GOT TO SKYPE WITH MY SEXY HANDSOME MISSIONARY MAN!!! Too much?? ;) Umm whatevs. I freaking LOVE him!!!
So he said he would Skype us around noon our time, so about 10 minutes before, I headed over to the Crider's anxiously awaiting the moment that we got to Skype him!! We were all freaking out like crazy. They attached their laptop up to the tv so the screen would be huge! I couldn't wait!! Noon came and passed. 12:10 came.... then 12:35.... then 12:50.... what the heck?? We were worried he wasn't able to Skype us! I had to leave soon to help make dinner for my mom for Mother's Day but I couldn't miss this Skype! We tried Skype calling him about three times but nothing happened. During this time, we all had lunch, but I was waaaay too nervous to eat much! Anyway, 1 o'clock came and we were starting to freak out even more. Then suddenly.... "DAYLON CRIDER CALLING" popped up on the screen!! HOLY FLIP. This was it!!! His handsome face appeared on the screen and everyone screamed :) His mom started crying and I couldn't stop smiling :) haha we all love him so much! His parents took the laptop into a separate room to have some alone time with him and then they allowed me to have my own alone time!! It was SOOO fantastic to see him!! I was too dang happy to say anything more than "hi" for the first few minutes. Haha he got mad at me for that in our email the next day ;P But then I was able to ask him how he was doing and I heard him say that he loves me. I have MISSED that like crazy!! He looked so handsome and I fell head over heels for him all over again :) Then we brought the laptop out and hooked it up to the tv so that everyone could talk to him and ask questions. All the kids took their turns asking him questions and then we all talked :) He's doing SO GOOD!! He absolutely loves his mission and every bit about it :) He told us it was starting to get cold there (weird right??) and that he hates getting up in the mornings now haha :) His companion, Elder Lythgoe even said hi to all of us :) It was so great!! We were supposed to Skype for about an hour, but the call kept dropping so we got an extra 20 minutes to talk :) It was so wonderful to see him!! Now I can't wait for Christmas!! :)

I finished school up early in May and I was SO GLAD TO BE DONE!! This semester was okay, but I wanted to murder something after my English teacher decided to be a pooface and try to fail me... I'm still getting it situated with the English Department head... urrrgh. But it was so nice to have about three weeks of a break :) I continued to watch Doctor Who, I painted some quotes on canvas, and I worked a lot!! This quote above is going to hang up in our future house :) And it's so true! He's my sweetheart and we are meant to be :) <3

Daylon was transferred this past Monday to a new area with a companion from Peru. But that's all we know. haha :) I'm excited to hear about this new adventure for him in this Monday's email!! He's always wanted a comp that was a native Spanish speaker, so I'm curious to see what he thinks about it now :) His mission mommy sent some pictures of him to us right before he left. He looks so stinkin' handsome!! I love him :)


Waiting for Daylon has its moments of loneliness and jealousy of all the girls my age getting engaged and married, but I would never give up on this handsome man of mine :) I look at all the happy couples and wish that Daylon was home to experience it all over again, but I know his mission is absolutely number one on both of our lists! Waiting for him is such an adventure! Although I hate some parts of it, it always surprises me :) I wouldn't wait for any other guy. I promised myself a looooong time ago that I would NEVER wait for a missionary, unless he meant absolutely everything to me and I knew for a fact that we would have a future together. Well, here I am, waiting for the man of my dreams :) He is so perfect in every way and I am SO glad Heavenly Father saw fit to bless me with him :) I can't thank Him enough!! Daylon is my love and will ALWAYS be mine :) I love my missionary, Elder Daylon Michael Crider :) <3


Always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment