Tuesday, April 30, 2013

3 Months Down! Seriously????

I swear I was just writing my 'two-months down' post yesterday... Ahhh it's sooo wonderful how fast this last month came and went! And it was all completely filled with happy things! I never had a hard day this past month! :) (and yes, I am doing the sign language numbers for the picture countdowns :) )


First off, I FINALLY got my first letter from Chile!! It took about three and a half weeks to get it but it finally came right when I needed it most!! Everyday, I'd check the mailbox or have my mom send me a text saying if there was anything for me or not. It gets pretty depressing hearing day after day that there's not a letter waiting for you... I was at work when my mom texted me saying I had a letter and I literally jumped around and danced and sang the rest of the time I was there! I drove home in about 3 minutes (it takes me about 10... hehe) and then ripped open that lovely letter! It was just a page front and back, but it was perfect! Ohh I just love letters!! I look pretty nasty in this picture, but you can tell how excited I was to finally get my letter :) <3

Our email dates every Monday have never been better :) We've talked about his schooling a bit. He's thinking about going to Texas Tech for his computer science crazy stuff that I don't understand the summer after he gets home. I asked if we would be married by then and he said that we definitely would be! We're looking at a spring wedding! Yaaaay! I get to have perfect colors! (Turquoise, tangerine, and coral btw). I'm so excited!
We've also talked about future plans and other great stuff and I swear, these two years can't go fast enough! I can't wait to marry that man! He is sooo charming! Here's a little snippet from our email date yesterday that just made my heart melt :)

"And based on the women down here, you, my wonderful fiance, are an angel <3 I definitely can tell that my love for you grows stronger every day and I can´t wait to start our eternity together <3 I love you so much, MY wonderful Blessing from God :)"

This guy!! Swoooon <3 I don't know how I got so lucky :') <3 I can't wait to marry him!!

Daylon's mission is going so well! He had another baptism and HE GOT TO PERFORM IT!! He was sooo excited to be able to do that! Plus, he and his companion have two other strong investigators! This is just so fantastic!! He's doing amazing things down in Chile!

School is FINALLY coming to a close. HALLELUJAH. Seriously. Finals are driving me crazy and I can't wait to get out of there! I got accepted to Phoenix College and I'm heading there this fall to start my interpreter training! YESSSS!!!
Other than school, I've let my life become consumed by Doctor Who. BBC is one HECK of a network. Doctor Who is absolutely FANTASTIC and scary and crazy and sad and emotional all at the same time!
"One person can't just feel all of that. They'd explode!"--Ron Weasley
"Well just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon..."--Hermione Granger
I definitely feel like saying that to people who don't understand my DW obsession. For reals guys.

My best friend Sarah Schmidt is leaving on her mission on May 8th to Ventura, California Spanish speaking! I went to her farewell last Sunday and she gave a great talk!! Aren't we just adorable?? :) We're making the most of the next week and half that she has here. After I finish this post, we're going to a thrift store, just like the good 'ol days!! :) She's gonna be an AMAZING missionary and serve the people of Ventura so well! They won't know what hit them!

In other news..... I GET TO SKYPE WITH DAYLON ON MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!! *hyperventilating commences* I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'll actually get to SEE him and HEAR him and LAUGH with him!!! Gahhhh!! Only 12 more days!!!!!! His mom was the one that invited me. She thought about me and wanted to make sure it was okay with mission rules for me to be there!! Ahhh I am SO HAPPY!!! This has seriously been the best week ever.

I LOVE MY MISSIONARY!!! :) <3

Always <3



1 comment:

  1. Cute blog :) I love it! I am also a missionary girlfriend and have a blog its www.kokobrooke.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete