This month was....interesting, to say the least. It went by fairly quickly, but I had some tough days. I continued on with my summer math class (BORING.) and worked three-four times a week. It's all pretty mundane. The only excitement I usually get is from the occasional letter and weekly email from my love :)
Speaking of letters... I got about 5 this month! This never happens. EVER. He seriously spoils me and thinks of me so much, which is SO comforting! Sometimes I worry that he has completely locked me away in his heart, but then he sends these wonderful letters that make me so happy and giddy. I can't believe I've found an amazing man like him!
During this month, something AMAZING happened to me! So, I absolutely LOVE Disney movies and I think it would be LEGIT to be an animator! Anyway, about a year ago, I drew this picture of Simba really quickly with a pen for a friend. He put that picture in a Church binder and has kept it there ever since. Well, his stake had a youth conference and Don Bluth, a Disney animator, was there to speak. He's animated movies like Sleeping Beauty, The Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood! Well, he saw my drawing of Simba, said it was amazing, and SIGNED IT! A Disney animator COMPLIMENTED MY DRAWING AND SIGNED IT!!!!! Seriously, my dream came true!! This is the BEST thing everrrr! Buuuuut, the guy I gave the drawing to is keeping it. Poo. But I still have this picture for proof! Good thing I signed it :)| What a handsome missionary :) |
| At the Santiago Temple! |
He's also had some fun adventures! One of which is when they borrowed the Sister's bikes and rode 30 minutes into the countryside :) He said it was really pretty, but cold and damp. It's winter in Chile after all! They met with a few people and had a fun time exploring :)
| Chilean countryside :) |
As a couple, we had our first year anniversary on June 20th! I can't believe it's been over a year that this crazy boy became mine :) I love him! We've also become so much closer as a couple despite the separation. I NEVER thought that would happen. I assumed we would become distant and fall apart. NOPE. We're closer than ever and our love continues to grow stronger every day :) I love Daylon Michael Crider! He's the best thing that has ever happened to me <3
Always <3
No comments:
Post a Comment