This past month flew by! The holidays always seem to go by super fast. And I'm glad! I'm ready to hit that year mark and get this wait over with! It's crazy that the month marks keep coming up faster and faster. It's wonderful and frightening at the same time. Sometimes I really worry if I'm ready for Daylon to come home. But I am soooooo ready to marry him. It's just crazy to think we will be getting married in a little over a year! I've dreamed of my wedding day for as long as I can remember, and now it's coming up! :)
However, I did have some hard moments this month. Holidays SUCK without my love here. I swear everyone got engaged and married this December and all I wanted to do was crawl into a hole. Or maybe find the Doctor and his TARDIS and time travel to January 2015. That would be lovely. But anyway. Waiting for my Daylon is the HARDEST thing I have ever done, hands down. But you know what? It's been the best thing I've ever done and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything, not even marrying him sooner. We need this experience because I KNOW it'll help us through all of our years of marriage together. It's exactly what we need. :)
This past month for me saw lots of parties and celebrations for Christmas! There were lots of family parties I went to. Tyler, Casey, and my nephew Tyler came over on Christmas Eve and we had dinner and presents. It was great! Then Christmas Day, I woke up and opened presents with my parents and then headed over to my Grandma's for brunch. I was only there for about an hour because......... I GOT TO SKYPE WITH DAYLON!!! It was theeeee most fantastic thing in the world! His family invited me over around noon and Daylon got online a few minutes later. He was only supposed to Skype for one hour, but it ended up being two!! AHHH! It was so fantastic to see my best friend again! We all talked about his mission, about our future, his homecoming, life, and random every day things. It felt so natural and so perfect! It was almost as if he was in the room with us and that he had never left. Talking with him was so wonderful and our relationship is better than ever! We're more in love and better friends and closer than we've ever been before. I can't even begin to express how much I love him! Words don't even skim the surface <3 I love my man!! <3
Daylon has seen sooo much progress and success on his mission! Even though he hasn't had a baptism, he's teaching so many people and is getting some inactive members to come back to church again! How wonderful is that?? He was also transferred into a new area and got a new companion! Elder Sanchez is a greenie from Colombia! Daylon and E' Sanchez seem to be getting along pretty well :) It's been great to hear about their shennanigans out on the mission! Including the time where Daylon's trio found a couch and tried to stuff it into an elevator.... haha
| Looks like they made it! Haha |
| Daylon got this cute Christmas tree from his grandparents! :) Aaaaand he's wearing the Slytherin tie I gave him ;) |
I seriously can't believe another month has come and gone. Time is flying and I am SO grateful for it! I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough for this perfect man in my life. I love Daylon Michael with all my heart and I can't wait for our future together.
Here's to making it to Eleven Months without my love.
Always <3
Also, my cute man sent me this Christmas video. How did I get so lucky? <3 <3 <3


His video is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteRight?? He's so adorable :)
Delete