Saturday, November 30, 2013

Completaron Diez Meses!

Ten months completed, btw. ;) WHAAAAAT?! So fantastic! :) I'm so happy. We're ALMOST to the year mark! Only two more months?! HOW did this happen?! I am so thankful for all these past months and days have taught me and how much closer Daylon and I have become. Our relationship happens solely through letters and emails and occasional packages. How many people can say their relationship thrives and gets even better every single day by these things?? I'm lucky :)

This past month flew by like all the others, of course. Obviously I still have hard days. Who wouldn't? But it's getting better every single day. I put my trust in the Lord, in my love, and in myself and things happen exactly how they're supposed to. And get this.... time actually goes by! It's a crazy thing ;)

I've been really busy with final projects, tests, and work recently. But I got some nice relaxation time in :) I was able to paint again! I wanted to try something different, so I tried another Disney portrait/landscape. It was HARD, but I'm pretty pleased with the final outcome :) It could definitely use some fixing, but I don't have the colors of paints (or the patience) to redo it haha. Also, I really don't know how to paint scenery. Or how to draw scenery for that matter....give me a person or an animal and I got this!

Annnnyway, this month was pretty good :) My sister, brother-in-law, and niece all came down from North Carolina for the week of Thanksgiving! It was so fun to see them again! The last time I saw my niece Violet, she was 2 months old. Now she's almost two. It was interesting to see this side of her!
On Sunday, my brother, his girlfriend, their son, my grandma, and aunt all came to dinner. It was great :) Wednesday everyone went to a big butterfly place but I had to go to school :P but that night my sister and brother-in-law took me to see Catching Fire. IT WAS SO AMAZING. OH MY GOSH. I can't wait to see it again! On Thursday, we went to my other grandma's house for Thanksgiving. It was fantastic :) Then on Friday we went to get pizza and went to Freestone Park and fed ducks and rode a little train. Then Violet and I played with bubbles and chalk on the driveway :) I also went and saw Frozen with Lauren and her roommate Vera! It was such and AMAZING movie! Ohh my goodness! It beat Tangled by a landslide! I can't wait to see that one again!! :) Saturday morning they headed back home. It was a great week :) Below are some pictures from the week!
Me and my cute nephew!

Vera, Lauren, and I after seeing Frozen!

I love my family :) we're just missing my other brother, his girlfriend, her son, and my brother-in-law!
Here's a cute picture of Violet! This was on the train ride :)

Violet looks absolutely terrified, but Tyler was trying to pull her hair haha


Now to update on my sweetheart!! :) He's been doing great!! Earlier this month, TWO people committed to baptism in December! I'm so happy for him and for them! He's making a lot of progress! Daylon also got to see Elder Holland!! Holland came to Santiago and talked to all the missionaries there. He talked a lot about how he HATES inactive RMs! He even emphasized his point so much that he broke the podium! Haha Daylon loved seeing him :) Then Daylon FINALLY got transferred into a new area! He was in his first area for 6 months! Now he's in the city and loving it :) He has two companions (which he's not too fond about) but they're making lots of progress. Daylon will have lots of opportunities in the city to teach :) I'm excited for him!! He's such a fantastic missionary and I'm SO PROUD of everything he does! He's been serving diligently and faithfully and has been having great success. Even if every time he talks to someone doesn't end up in a baptism, he's still planting seeds :) Daylon was only able to send two pictures home this month :P but here they are! I love seeing him with his investigators and families he teaches! :)
The Balague Family :)

The Carina Family :)
I sure do love my man more than anything! He means the world to me and I can't wait to see where life takes us. It's certainly an adventure with him by my side! I love Daylon so much! <3

Always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment