Wait... what?? For reals? Did it seriously go by that fast? YOU BET IT DID! :D This month flew by! So much has happened since January 30.
School has really picked up, work has been busy, I've started a few art projects, I've visited with his family every week, and I'm growing as a person. :) I've learned a lot about myself, too. I've learned that I can do hard things and that long distance relationships really do work!
But this month hasn't been without its hard moments. Valentine's Day was so great because he left me a lovely note and present to open, but by the end, I felt lonely. So of course, I curled up in my pjs and one of his shirts and watched a sappy chick flick. But after then, things have picked up. Now we're on to MONTH TWO! And in a week and four days he leaves to CHILE!! Time is moving fast and I pray the next 23 months fly by :)
See you in 23, love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment