Well, he's at the MTC! He arrived early Wednesday morning to a cold, snowy day. He doesn't like the cold... you can definitely tell he's freezing in this picture! But at the same time, he looks SO HAPPY! This picture makes me smile every single time. I am so proud of him and the decisions he's made to make it to his mission! It will bless both of us in ways we won't even realize. I'm so excited for that :)I will admit though, the first day was terrible! I felt so numb and I was in a haze all day... it was the strangest feeling. I felt so alone, even though I knew what he was doing is the MOST import thing he can ever do in his life. I cried all day and had the hardest time knowing that he still loves me with all his heart and that he will come back to me. It was really scary! But I prayed long and hard that day, and Thursday started off my happy streak :) I felt so confident and that everything will be okay and this will go by so fast! Friday however, I was feeling a bit grouchy and off because going from talking and texting him 24/7 to absolutely NO communication whatsoever was difficult! It was strange and I just wanted my best friend back so I could tell him everything. That day was a bit harder. BUT! Saturday came and I got a LETTER!!! Two letters actually! He wrote a brief letter, but then realized he had more time to write, so he wrote an extra page. BEST. DAY. EVER. He is so happy and loves me so much and he is SO confident that we will make it over these next two years! And I believe it with all my heart. We can do this and we WILL!! I can't wait for this journey together to keep going stronger than ever <3
Good Luck Elder Crider <3

No comments:
Post a Comment