During one of our little cuddle sessions, we just looked at each other and saw eternity in our eyes :) We KNOW we're meant for each other. It's just obvious! Plus I've prayed long and hard about him, and I know it's meant to happen :) I can't wait for our eternity to start! And we both know it's going to happen so soon :) That's the happy part about all of this!Also this week, he gave me his gray jacket, that you see in this picture. It's sooo comfy and warm and kinda smells like him. SUPER comforting! It's like a hug from him :) I can't wait to put it to use while he's gone! Plus it'll show the other guys I'm way off limits ;) haha!
Totally not missionary related (and you can skip this part if you want), but last night I went to the Supercross! I've been into dirt bikes thanks to my dad since forever. I don't ride, but I love a good race :) The 250X class race was pretty intense, but Villopoto was in the lead by a whole heck of a lot. Now the 450X class is always he most intense race of the night. My family loves Ryan Dungey, but he had a really hard race last night and got 6th! Barcia, a tough and sorta mean-hearted racer won instead. It was disappointing, but the races were awesome! Daylon was invited to go with my family, but it was his last night closing at work, so he couldn't :/ But he definitely wants to come when he gets home from his mission! I can't wait to share this tradition with him :) I can't wait to share everything with him! <3
Here's a picture of the track! Our seats were waaaaaay up high, but they were free tickets and we could see everything that went on! The Supercross is definitely something I want to keep going to every year :)

No comments:
Post a Comment