This month really did fly by. I thought month 7 did, but they just keep getting faster as each new one passes! I hardly had any bad moments, so this month felt great :) I spent a tonnnnn of time at school, doing homework, going to work, hanging out with friends and family, and of course writing my man! Letters have FINALLY started coming again!! I've already sent off two in the past week... hehe :)
I've been doing pretty well in school. I definitely enjoy the subject matter and signing all the time! It's hard a times, but I love the challenge. I can't wait to become an interpreter!
Work has been stressful like NO OTHER. My boss is cutting my hours when I desperately need them, so I'm starting to look for other places. Anyone know of someplace that's hiring?? :P I'm just really done with that job. I've been there for over a year, but I'm tired of being pushed to the side. SO. I think it's time for a change, don't you?
I've also been doing more art projects and thinking of ways to decorate my future home. I painted this Lion King silhouette the other day and I love it! I sure hope Daylon is okay with Disney art in our home ;) Anyway, I love it and I'm dying to create more! I've picked out a few more things to create and I'm going to start on them soon. Plus, my scrapbook is coming along well! Savanna and I have been scrapbooking quite a bit! It's so much fun!Daylon has been doing great as well. He's loving his mission and enjoying each day! However, he's struggling to find investigators, SO PRAY FOR HIM PLEASE. He does enjoy his P-day activities and adventures around Chile. I'll attach a few pictures below this paragraph of his recent adventures! :) Also, his last companion, Elder Hurd, wasn't getting any better so it was decided by the MP to send him home on medical release. Daylon then got another greenie companion from Ecuador! He's only been out for 3 months and is extremely eager to teach a lesson! Haha His name is Elder Riera. I hope they have a good companionship! Now, for some pictures!!
| I do enjoy this floral apron on him. :) |
| Daylon with Elder Riera! |
| Daylon's Zone on a day at the beach! |
| La playa. |
Always <3

yay for scrapbooking!!! Can't wait till Saturday!!:):):):)
ReplyDelete