![]() |
| I dunno why this is so blurry... it's not on my phone! |
You will need:
Scrapbook paper
Printer paper for the coupon
Scissors or a paper cutter
Two-sided tape or a glue stick
A pen
A hole punch
A key ring
Lots of date ideas
Patience ;)
First I started out creating the Coupon template! I just got on Word and made it up how I liked it :) Mine looks like this:
And yes. The "redeemable" part is Lord of the Rings font. ;) I put four of these on the same page and just printed out three pages, giving me 12 coupons in total. I wrote down 10 date ideas and I'll just use the other two coupons if I think of any more :)
After that, I cut out the coupons using my paper cutter. You can definitely just use scissors, but be sure to have even edges! Nothing makes me crazier than wonky edges.
Next I taped the coupon template onto a piece of scrapbook paper! You can make the coupon as big as you would like! I made them all the same size so they looked nice and even on the key ring. I cut the scrapbook paper using the paper cutter as well :)
After taping everything down, I wrote what the date idea was! Some of the dates are romantic, like star gazing, dinner and a movie, and watching the sun rise. <3 And some are fun and mean a lot to us! These ones are the Harry Potter movie marathon, LOTR/Hobbit marathon, and Ice Cream Tuesday! Make your dates as fun and spontaneous as a nerf gun war (heck yeah that's one of ours!) or more romantic than a Nicholas Spark's novel. It's up to you!
Here are my finished ones! I loved using random scrapbook pages with patterns and colors. Make it fun and cute! This is definitely something I know Daylon will LOVE and we'll both love looking forward to! And the fun part is, they don't have to be redeemed by any particular time! Who knows, we could be married for like 5 years and he redeems the nerf gun war coupon! I can't wait to give it to him!
OH! Remember to make the cover to finish it all off! :)
Then go ahead and hole punch the top left corner and put them all on a key ring and you're DONE! :)
Have fun with your dates! I know we will! :)
ALWAYS <3





No comments:
Post a Comment